Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coming Soon from Red Rose Publishing
A Sizzling Six Part Adventure
ARRESTED BY HER SHEIK

Mix one quiet librarian looking for a good time.  A sexy Arab-Greek Sheik in cops clothing signing on to teach her all about sex.  And criminals who will stop at nothing to get what they want...namely her dead.  And you have Arrested by her Sheik.  I hope you’ll come along on this thrill ride of adventure as Mandy Wilson finds out what it’s like to be Arrested by her Sheik.

Excerpt                               Buy





...I touched the door, noticing too late that it seemed to have been kicked in, and winced when it swung open with an audible groan. The groan I bit back was even louder as I froze...double fuck...and waited to be arrested. I couldn’t help imagining Nick coming down on me hard. I shivered with what I was afraid was excitement... 

Excerpt from Arrested by Her Sheik

No comments: